Welcome to DogBreedsTraining.com, a website dedicated to help you ;dog owner; to learn how to train your canine regardless of the breed your dog comes from. Whether you have a tiny Chihuahua up to a monstrous Great Dane, with the right approach to obedience train them, you can easily turn them into a sweet lovely and well behaved puppy again. In this website you can find :
- Effective dog breeds obedience training
- Basic obedience training
- Tips to stop behavior problems like barking, jumping, chewing, digging, whining and many more
- Best dog training guide reviews
The Training Mind Set & Concept
The whole concept is really simple, for a successful training of any canine breeds first you have to have a positive mindset which is:
“Every dog regardless of the breed is just a dog, and every dog is trainable.”
This mindset is really important and can determine whether you will get a faster improvement or just end up in a loop of frustration. Even when someone said that a certain breed is a stupid that doesn’t mean that it is impossible to train. Every dog can be train to become obedience if you know the concept of training a dog breed :
“Bring the dog from BREED MODE to DOG MODE”
Every dog regardless the breed have a huge part of “dog” on their DNA. Dog behavior occur when the dog is not balance and the “breed mode” take over. By addressing the “breed” needs, you can easily turn any kind of breed back into “dog mode” which is a calm, submissive and balance dog that is a perfect companion pet.
Breed Mode & Dog Mode
Many dog owners blame the breed for any bad behavior they get from their dog. Well, this is a totally wrong way to see your dog. A breed is not the cause of any bad behavior. Dog breeds are just dogs wearing different designer coat.
But how about all the bad reputations pit bull gets? Well the breed will only determine the energy level of dog reaction to something. This what makes a pit bull easier to become aggressive just like how a Labrador easier to become super obsessive to tennis ball fetching. However, don’t just point pit bull or rottweiler for their aggression, every dog breeds can have the same behavior problem but only with a different energy level.
What cause the reaction is because you don’t fulfill your dog’s basic need as a dog. Without the basic need, your dog will have an abundance of energy that they need to release or they will get super stressed.This what makes a dog forced to use the “breed coat” he wear to channel the energy.
A balance dog regardless the breed will never let their “breed mode” take over him. He knows that being in a balance “dog mode” is much more happier and less stressful then being in a “breed” dog. And a dog in a “dog mode” will always stay far away from any horrifying behavior problems you could imagine.
How To Bring a Dog From “Breed Mode” into a “Dog Mode”
To bring a dog into a “dog mode” is easy, you only need to become a trustworthy pack leader for your dog and fulfill his daily needs. Not just foods and water, but also his physical and mental needs. You can do this by giving your dog :
- Exercise/Body, drain the physical energy so it won’t enough to turn into negative behavior problems.
- Discipline/Mind, give rule, boundary and limitation as a guideline for a dog to live in your pack
- Affection/Heart, reinforce and nurturing the good behavior.
Every canine breed has their own requirement for those 3 parts that you must fulfill. You can find more detail about the unique requirement on this website.
By having positive mindset and fulfilling your dog daily needs, you can easily and even enjoy training your dog and turn them into a balance and well behaved dog that everyone will love.
Last, if you have any question or suggestion for us, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Dog Training Tips from Cody
Training a dog to be a balance dog is different from training them to do tricks. If I had to choose between trained dog or balance dog, I will always prefer to have a balance dog. Because not every trained dog is free from behavior problems but every balance dog will be free from them for years.
Here are a couple of my best training tips that I always share to my friends and clients to help them achieve a more balance dog.
- Walk with your dog every day for 1 hour. It will make your dog less stressed and it can bond you closer everyday.
- Water is essential to your dog’s health and well-being, and enhances performance, especially when training. So always ensure that your dog is properly hydrated while you’re on the move!
- Leadership is non optional. Either you become the pack leader or forever stressed by your dog behavior. Being calm and assertive could also help you become a better person in life.
- Use positive reinforcement for a good behavior and an instant correction for unwanted behavior.
- Patience, consistency and timing are the 3 keys to successful dog training.
- A dog is not a human, so 100% affection won’t make your dog feel loved. Only with exercise-discipline-affection they can feel loved.